Botan Thailand Rice Vermicelli (500g x 5 Pkg)
- Per Pack 500 gram
- Contains 98% Rice
- Contains 2% Flour
- Without Seasoning
- Thin, Long, and Soft Traditional Rice Noodle.
- Non – Additive and Non – Preservative.
- 100% Halal Certified
Botan Suitable for All Consumer’s Taste
Botan brand, also widely recognized by its unique logo of peony flower, or otherwise called by its distinctive color as the “red cop”. It is one of the household names that is known to many Malaysians. When cooked, they become elastic and strong, making them a good candidate stir-frying as they will not break apart easily.
How to Prepare Botan Vermicelli?
1) Preparation for a fried dish
- Soak Botan Thailand Rice Vermicelli in cold water for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain off the water and fried with the veggie and meat.
2) Preparation for soup noodle
- Soak Botan Thailand Rice Vermicelli in cold water for 5-10 minute.
- Cook in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Serve with soup of your choice.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 8.5 × 28.0 cm|